profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Friday, September 19, 2008

am goin home fellas!!!



yes..im goin home after this...lepas solat jumaat la of course..
im kinda confuse rite now coz my post date is kinda late by one day...i realised my post 'after the crit..', it was suppose to be on thursday, buy my posts date is on wednesday...so if u see my psoting for today is on thursday, its actually friday...thats y i mentioned am gonna go back after solat jumaat ok?
maiza!!help!!...hahah
maiza is actually my so-called blog technician..hehehe..oh btw, maiza, esok ade klas kan??hahah,org nak balik umah lpas nie..jgn jeles eyh...kekekek.....oh, n can speak my language now eyyy!!??
spooky yet kinda cool..ahahhah
yups,..one of my reason to go back home today is becoz my mum and dad is here..theyre gonna stay here till ray n that means i will not be in Miri this time around...
but i cant be all lazy this weekend..have the loose spaces to tightens..hurm, am talkin about my design that is..if u read my earlier blog on after the crit....coz Ar. hassan wants to see me again on monday to see the the spaces..hurm...but at least im gonna be eating sumthing geewd for bukak puasa..ahha...yes, its my mum's cooking that i missed...ahahah...and shes responsible for topping up my weight and making me fatter all the time...hahah...but wudaheck, as long as ur happy, ur on top of the world..!!
ahah

|| 1 blurr souls had commented || 10:49:00 am||