profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

another bad day....


another bad day....

ergh.....stress!!!! first class today was a total hell...... came to class at about 8.40...i know im late but its not my fault!!!!!!!!!the parking spots were full....as i entered, i heard my lecturer dah start bising-bising..barking here and there....then it got really bad where he started shouting and saying all the harsh words....mostly to the foreign students in my class...kesian u know....one iranian girl cried due to the unfortunate event...hehehehhe.....

then i went to my studio, carried out a small meeting with my studiomates, then went to structure class at 2.30.. the class was so boring that i slept at about every 5 minutes...this is where u go sleepy, then fell asleep then u tekejut and wake up..5minutes later, repeat the same thing all over again.....hheheheh

but lucky oso i have the structure class...most of my studiomates who have cleared the suject have to go clean the studio... i should have a before and after photo ya know juat to show u how terrible my studio looked like before the cleaning took place.....will post sum photos of my studio later...coz now am borrowin a friends laptop....

daa...blog again l8er~

|| 1 blurr souls had commented || 11:42:00 pm||