profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Sunday, September 14, 2008

bukak puasa without me!!!!


am chatting with my sis while im bloggin this....... then theres this photo of food for bukak posa back home in Miri yesterday(saturday).....ergh........ my sis from sibu was visiting my parents in Miri so thats explain the wide range of delicacies on the dining table... and yes, i am J.E.A.L.O.U.S.... HEHEH... wish i was there..at home...with that kinda food...and noises from my nieces and nephews..........

tempting.....very tempting.......hahahahhahaha.... coz for me here, u know la student kan...if not bubur lambuk, bcoz its free at the surau, i'll eat nasik campur....if only i have xtra cash then i'll go buying sumthing gud...hahahahahhaha..i MISS home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:


|| 0 blurr souls had commented || 11:24:00 pm||