profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

F.A.M.I.L.Y


as i grew older, i realised that i cant live without em, protected when around them, and blessed when im with them....
my mum : the best of all and i have all her genes in me( i guess)
my dad : the one that moulds me into who i am
my 1st sis : the most motherly, caring and loving
my 2nd bro : the most brotherly, understanding and protective
my 3rd bro : mr super brother.. he's the most multitasking.. and a disciplined oriented one.
my 4th bro : who seems not to care but actually always there for u
and a fun one to be around with
my 5th sis : a true friend, whom i think i can share everything with..and an understanding one..
then there's me....the one whose spoilt by all these wonderful people.....

Labels:


|| 0 blurr souls had commented || 2:47:00 am||