profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Monday, September 08, 2008

still aint sleepin


still aint sleepin

know wut? my eyes merajuk oredi...i have been sleeping in a very bad sequence lately....and as for today, i've almost reach my 24 hours oh not sleeping at ALL...hurm.... i've been stayin uo last nyte finishin up my concept boards and sum stupid bubble diagram for today's crit session...damn..luckily it went well actuall




what can say, its what i have to endure and encounter as an architetcure students.... does it sounds cool??? uwek, hell no.... its your worse nightmare that u can ever imagine.....




dah la today i dint sleep doin the design stuff n all, ada pejumpaan sum more with my student advisor prof nakiah...errrghhh......felt like forever having those long motherly talks with her about how i've been during the past 2 n a half years at this architecture skool.... then she asked me about my current semester....any complaints and stuff.....balik studio, prof AR Hassan's turn plak to berus us...argh............nasib baik he puji me a bit....felt lega oso a bit kan..then he starts shooting again..hahahah....


above is my table where i work, sleep n eat..its my mini home in my studio

hey, im tryin to get myslef sleepy actually..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

above is the environment of my studio.........boring~

|| 0 blurr souls had commented || 5:17:00 pm||