profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Friday, September 26, 2008

time to concentrate on the festive seasons eY


selamat hari raya fellas..
its like only 4 days away now ey...
im at my brother's place now..
counting the days where i will be celebrating raya in the penisular for the second time...
yes, the second time..eheh.
really miss my frens back home in miri actually..
so this time raya without me la u guys ooh..
but it makes no difference anyway rite?? ehe~
u know what, im really sick of the political issues in the country now.. even close to raya oredi and the attention for this political stuff was still out and about...
i really wish and hope for a better news to be aired if they still wanna air this political matter u know.. but up till today, ergh, juz cant explain but i guess people undertands what im trying to say..
ok ok..am cooling down now..i skipped class on wednesday..yes, the whole day...but i came for design class on thursday, but just kept myself at the corner still messing around with the butter paper while organising the spaces for my library design.. and today, its my first time bawak my motosikal to pj.. hahaha
i was already at the bus stop at 10.30 when my brother called and told me that i can bring my mtrcycle back to pj..
hehe..its kinda scary so i really keep it safe..
so safe was a better word to cover that i bawak it real slow...hahahahaha
sampai rumah my brother tegur ;
"ya baruk,sampe juak bepeloh-peeloh nya mbak moto"
traslation;
"ai,takkan bawak moto pun ko brpeluh-peluh kot?"
excuse me, it was hot ok...an im wearing a jacket..mesti la bepeluh..heheheh
tapi memang nervous pun...theres just so many cars u know!!! people starts going back to their kampung already.. cant wait to go baring-baring on kl roads on raya day..hahahah people says i can do that what..ahaha..maybe will snap some photo of an empty kl..ehehe
i guess i have post a long entry here..ehehe...k lah..blog again later... have so many to tell since i have been busy for the last few days..

|| 0 blurr souls had commented || 9:52:00 pm||