profile
Me,MYSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: miri~shah alam, sarawak~selangor, Malaysia

still not clear?? its blank blurr and boring


tagboard
SHOUT IT OUT!


archives
THE ANCESTORY

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
December 2009
July 2010

links
FRIENDS

Burgers for Breakfast
Quack
forgivethebulgingbelly
Riwayatsangalem
speakNOsecrets
lanahairi
the one who made the muvie i like
aFdLin
the joker
mimin
archy scholar
archidose
architect-studio

CREDITS

1 2 3

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

back to miri~!


im at the airport now...for the fifth time this month..
heheh...now nak balik miri...emergency..ragarding of my father's health that is...mesti la balik kan...

im a good son and i do care, its just that im not good at showing my emotions and telling that i care...heheh
honestly, i do..

killing my time at the airport by facebooking and updating my blog...seems like making time dies in a good way...eheheh...

its 5 am now and my flight is at 7.25am...ergh....
saba jak laaaaa...

well, blog again after touchdown at miri airport....


|| 0 blurr souls had commented || 5:13:00 am||